For the installation of a new heating system, you need the right fit in every way. From the style and quality of equipment to customized design and proper procedures, Hometown Heroes Heating and Cooling delivers superior results in The Kansas City Metro Area. Providing for residential and commercial applications, we step to the forefront of industry innovation. By implementing the latest and greatest on the current market, we answer temperature control challenges with modern solutions.
Heating Installations From An Expert Team
Hometown Heroes Heating and Cooling double-checks and confirms the success of our work through MeasureQuick software. This advanced process of sensors and performance testing verifies your new systems’ operation. There’s no question of efficiency, reliability, or longevity because we make sure of it. We’re also Nest Pros. Along with proficiency in Nest thermostats, we offer a selection of products to maximize equipment capacity.
Call (816) 470-3056 For More Details.
• Ecobee Smart Thermostat
• UV Light
• April Air Filter
• One Year System Maintenance
Plan starts at just $8.99 a month
Give us a call for your heating install & replacement services!
Hometown Heroes Heating and Cooling recommends Carrier brand heating systems as the key to exceptional features, warranties, and comfort. Our EPA-certified technicians are knowledgeable in everything from furnaces and ductless mini-splits to air-source and geothermal heat pumps. We cater to the specifics of your residential or commercial space, budget, and expectations, ensuring outstanding benefits from your installation project anywhere across Raytown, Lee's Summit, Blue Springs, Grain Valley and Independence, MO.
Reach out to Hometown Heroes Heating and Cooling for heating solutions and enjoy a whole lot of perks, including:
- Comprehensive air testing of fittings and soldered joints
- Furnace feet, not bricks, to reduction rust creation
- Keeping track of system and warranty information
- Sensi Predict monitoring system installed for 24/7 operational checks
- Ten Year Parts and 10 Year Labor Warranties on qualifying systems
- Ten year Unit Replacement Warranty for qualified systems
- Thorough testing and confirmation of system performance through MeasureQuick